Friday, January 10, 2014

potting

he
A big step to take! It must be such a strange thing for him to get his head around. He's cautious, but he's seeing some success. We did some reading which was recommended by a trusted friend (not the book pictured, although this has been read a LOT in the past 2 days, too), and I wish I'd read it earlier - It makes a lot of sense, and I think we're already (softly) hitting some hurdles which wouldn't have popped up for him a couple of months ago. It turns out he's a complete camel, who runs around in the nakey for 2-3-4 hours without needing to use the pot. Which doesn't give him many opportunities to practise each day!

me
I brought home some cuttings from my Mom's succulents at Christmas. I'm trying to be more strategic about propagating and potting them than I have in the past, although I've had a lot of success before. I just think they're so pretty!