Monday, December 9, 2013

op shopping

he
 He often requests 'op shop' as a destination when we're in the car or planning our day. He always has a ripper of a time, pottering around, playing, reading, opening and closing containers... He is usually quite independent and keeps himself entertained. However, when he had the opportunity to play with his good friend at the Salvos recently, each of his regular op shop activities was even more fun! He showed her around, they laughed, hid from each other, laughed some more. They even shared. A little.

me
I found a bag of wooden decorations for a dollar - they were just missing string/hangers, and a few needed a bit of cleaning up, so I spent a fun evening fixing them up with fishing line and a hot glue gun. I realised it's been far too long since I had a good hot glue gun project!