Wednesday, December 11, 2013

getting christmassy

he
He was diligent in packing up the food/gifts we bought to donate to Christmas hampers/gifts for a couple of different charitable organisations this year.

me
I spent an early morning in the back yard, pottering around, trying to find the perfect Christmas tree. I decided on this beautiful succulent! I spent the next part of the morning decorating, with a little help from my family, and the Christmas music.

we
We went to "Aunty Jean's Christmas Cafe" on Saturday night. It's a lovely, important event, which is about celebrating, raising awareness about local Indigenous issues, building relationships and fund-raising. And eating! He played and chatted with friends (and stole their food), which meant that I was able to have my own, separate, chats with friends. Lovely!