Friday, January 16, 2015

three

he

 THREE years! On his actual birthday, he opened presents on Mummy and Daddy's bed, took cupcakes to share with his daycare friends  and had curry (and lassi!) for dinner. The following afternoon, he had a little party with a train cake and lots of friends to play with.

she

THREE months! 
Here she is being gorgeous on my friend's lap, and another picture of her showing off a favourite trick: sitting up (if there's something to hold for balance)!

me

On his birthday, I dropped the car off for a service, then strolled to my THREE favourite shops on delicious Balaklava Street: Pennisi Cuisine for haloumi, Banneton Bakery for olive & rosemary sourdough and All India Foods for herbs and nuts.

 Then wandered further, with sleeping bub, to three more fun local places with our friend: Brown Dog, Gabba Antique Centre and the Guitar Centre (to help her spend a voucher). By then, THREE hours had passed, and the car was ready for me to collect so I headed home to bake, after borrowing "a cup of sugar" (more about that another day).

And that night I spent about THREE hours decorating the cake...