- He has added a pterodactyl cape and sparkly skirt to his standard 'Dorothy' outfit.
- He made his own little garden, with stones, pinecones, plants, petrified wood, shells, watering can etc. which his friends gave him for his birthday.
- The 'little lego' currently lives on our dining table. He happily fiddles with it during every meal (and before and after). He's not the only one.
She has a new favourite toy - this scarf! Here she is, taking a break between browsing the $1 section and the expensive section, at her first ever Lifeline Bookfest! So exciting.
- For the past week I've watched as my the lillies opened wider and wider to an impossible hugeness! Magic.
- I continued my coffee quest.
- I shopped at my friend's Free Shop (give-away piles) and came home with swimmers, pyjamas, shirts, dresses, matryoshka measuring cups and beach cricket gear. Not a bad haul! In an effort to maintain equilibrium, I also took a box of our stuff to the op shop.