Saturday, March 8, 2014

machines

he
 It was obvious that the walk to daycare was going to take a little longer than expected when we had to walk past a busy, noisy EXCAVATOR! It was rolling, it was digging, it was crushing and lifting and whirring and beeping and making all kinds of dust and rubble. He said 'Hi' to the guys and s l o w l y strolled past, then turned around to watch for a while. Quite a while. Then he sat down to get comfortable. I suspect that, if I'd left him there instead of (eventually) taking him to daycare, he'd have still been happily sitting on the footpath (if not actually on the seat of the excavator), thoroughly entertained, when I returned at the end of the day. 

me
I'm having a lot of juicing fun. My clever little blender-ish machine quickly zhoooshes up my fruit and veggies, straight into these drink bottles. This picture shows the zhoooshed and the pre-zhoooshed versions. Spot the carrot, beetroot, kale, blueberries, apples and coconut juice. Mmmmmmm.