Friday, December 20, 2013

giant bubbles

he
 

A friend that lived downstairs briefly, recently, was going through a bubble phase. She had giant bubble sticks and a bucket of amazing bubble mixture. He had A LOT of fun with her. She even made him a pair of mini bubble sticks.

me
I'm not ashamed to admit that I enjoy making and gazing at magical giant bubbles (well, any bubbles, really) almost as much as (i.e more than) the little people do. But I'm starting to suspect that other grown-ups do too! Our bubble housemate wrote out the recipe for me when she moved out (I found this attached to our back door), so I'm sharing the happiness here. I recently hunted down all of the ingredients, and bought a bucket with a lid to create my own batch of happiness! And I made another couple of pairs of bubble sticks. I got to test it all out properly when our little neighbourhood friends came over for a Christmas party this week. SUCH fun!