Friday, October 4, 2013

weekend fun!

he

 He had a great visit with his Nanma, Pa and Auntie K for the weekend. He's just so happy and comfortable with them!


me
Two early morning market trips. (The photo is early Saturday morning's sky.) Lovely housemate and I headed to West End markets early Saturday morning. I cannot resist the pumpkin puffs! My boys were only just waking when we got home. Sunday morning I woke early again, to pop out to our local markets for some birthday flowers for Nanma, and ended up with Pa's charming company as a bonus!

we
We packed a picnic and joined the crowd at Highgate Hill Park to watch Riverfire.
 We headed to the Woolloongabba Antique Centre for morning cuppas and cookies, a look around, and a haircut.
We walked to Southbank for Nanma's birthday lunch... And stopped for icecream on the way home!
A really fun Brisbane weekend!