Thursday, April 4, 2013

old friends



he
Old pals, back together again for a play this week!

 Originally it was looking like he and K might have matching birthdays, except that she decided she couldn't wait for January and popped out much earlier. I got to cuddle her in hospital during the coming months, the tiniest baby I'd ever met, and once - while she was snoozing peacefully on my pregnant belly, he gave her a big kick! He knew she was there and wanted to make sure it was a mutual awareness!

 L, on the other hand, was supposed to be a couple of months younger than he but was also an eager beaver, popping out just a few weeks after him. His very first social outing was L's baby shower, which was the last event that L was prepared to miss, popping out a few hours later!

me
I love having friendships that always feel comfortable, even though we don't see each other often.