Friday, April 5, 2013

cuppa


he
 Our friend ordered him a babycino - his first ever! Since, at that moment, he had taken a walk with his Canadian Portlandian, I helped out by eating the chocolate layer from the top. When he returned, he thoroughly enjoyed the warm milk and spoon! Some of it even made it into his mouth.

me
This inaugural babycino happened at a cafe where I had a lunch meeting, for some work that I'm doing. I'm helping to organise a twice-yearly course and am really happy to be putting part of my mind and energy into it. I'm learning a lot and enjoying the contact with the committee. 
I don't have a picture of my own drink from the cafe, but this is a shot of my current favourite tea - Lady Grey - my pal put me onto it last year (before disappearing to the centre of this land for a while).