- skyped Dad
- helped me bake cookies
- tried a new playground after swimming lesson
- read lots of books to Giraffey when they both woke from naps.
So far, during the week I have:
- had just a few moments of NOT being his sole company while our downstairs housemates had a bubbly play with him
- been op-shopping with a friend
- pulled out my big costume suitcases and helped a friend find a costume for a 21st
- visited ikea and single-handedly assembled a whole new desk with fancy roller drawers.